Re: [tlug] Re: [OT] Japanese Language Podcasts

On Dec 31, 2007 9:24 PM, Edward Wright <edw@example.com> wrote:
> > Go to the Japanese Google site (NOT the English Google site) and do a
>
> Does that actually make a difference? Just for fun, I tried both .com and
> .co.jp and both returned about the same number of hits for "日本語 podcast".

Good point, actually I was searching for:
ポッドキャスト

 - but either way, the Japanese text in there kicks it over to
Japanese responses.  I have found repeatedly however - that when
searching for English words, the responses are often almost completely
different for the same word searched via the English site versus the
Japanese site.  Based on that, I made the recommendation not to use
the English site.  Sorry for that bit of bad advice there!  Thanks for
pointing that out!

Lyle