Re: [tlug] Re: [OT] Japanese Language Podcasts

2007/12/31, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com>:

> female voice saying something like "This is the Nikkei News" or some
> such banality.  Why-oh-why-oh-why do people use that kind of horrible
> voice for announcements here?

Yomiuri has a daily news roundup podcast. I used to listen to it a
while back and it was very well produced, albeit with the occational
English section announcement. As I haven't listened to it for a long
time I can't vouch for how good it is now, but check it out.

http://podcast.yomiuri.co.jp/

Regards
Kim Ahlström