Re: [tlug] Asus EEE

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Hey, if you're so agnostic, why not get a real OS recently ported to
Intel that does j/e much better than any OS written for Intel does?

Ewww. I hope you don't mean what I think you do.

With Parallels, you can even run XP-in-a-box for the natsukashimi factor.

Yeah, I guess you do ...

Thanks, but I am a Cheap Bastard (tm). Half the software choices for twice the money has never been a winning combination for selling anything to me unless it is red, has four leather seats, and is Italian made.

--
CL