Re: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

On 11/20/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
> I know it may be a bit pricey, but if they get it out here with
> the same or similar services, I might go for it. :P  I am sure
> that there are others that would as well.

<disclaimer> I work for Amazon </disclaimer>

I'm writing this as a consumer and not as an Amazonian... I know
nothing about this device other than what I have read on the Amazon
website and on other sites blogs.

Anyway, I want one too. At first I though USD400 is steep, and to some
extent still do. However, I was thinking about the price a bit more
and came to the realization that mp3 players can and often do cost up
to and over USD400. And they do not have free wireless access to
download content or do wikipedia and dictionary lookups.

It will be interesting to see what the reviews are like after people
actually start using them.

Regards, Keith