RE: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/11/amazon-kindle-meet-amazons-e-book-rea
der/

I know it may be a bit pricey, but if they get it out here with
the same or similar services, I might go for it. :P  I am sure
that there are others that would as well.

(Feel free to indicate that the the R&D guys :P )