Re: [tlug] FWIW: Google Japan Interview Experience

Attila Kinali wrote:
> Now that sounds interesting. As i already know quite a bit
> of the american hiring (and firing) process, i'd like to ask
> whether there are any good books or other docu that discribe
> how japanese companies hire and work with their employees?

There are, but are you talking about how Japanese employers hire and
work with Japanese employees or Foreign employees, because this can be
very different. If no-one else can I will try and dig up some books book
titles on each, but books on Japanese employees working for Japanese
employers are going to be in 日本語.

Edward