-----Original Message-----
From: Nguyen Vu Hung
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:11 PM

The standards process iin Japan is 5 to 7 rounds. The bigger the firm
is, the longer it will take. It seems that Japanese firms are very
carefull in hiring new people. I think it is because that once they
hire you, they will not fire you easily like in US.

Hmmm.. Maybe my words were a little hasty in my last email. :P If five to seven interviews is normal for Japan, then perhaps I will have to just get used to the idea.
(snip)
--
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/