RE: [tlug] FWIW: Google Japan Interview Experience

Hmmm.. Maybe my words were a little hasty in my last email. :P
If five to seven interviews is normal for Japan, then perhaps
I will have to just get used to the idea.

I do however like the idea of job stability.  I like the idea of
working for a company, that if I decide to stick arround for a while,
I might still have a chance of being employed with long enough to get
a retirement.

--
Ken