RE: Linux docs (was:Re: [tlug] Re: IPv6)

How different are the BSD's (especially OpenBSD) from Linux?
The main Linux distros I have dealt with so far are Ubuntu, Debian, and
a basic attempt at Gentoo.  I will give Gentoo another try once I am on
land again.  It is not for the faint of heart, or the easily distracted.
:P

I have not dealt with BSD since an old shell account I used a LONG time
ago.  ^^;  I no longer have an accurate frame of reference. :)

While documentation alone is not a reason to change distros, I may
want to check out new OS'es just to broaden my horizons. ^_^

--
Ken