RE: Linux docs (was:Re: [tlug] Re: IPv6)

The word you used was code.  That can mean a couple of things, but
techies tend to automatically think source files. :P  That would
certainly imply knowing the internals, to an intimate degree.

I will say however, that it is good to at least be very familiar with
the particular features you are documenting.  :-)

--
Ken