Re: [tlug] xen and windows

> * Browsershots [2] - Renders a specified URL on various
> browsers/platforms and screenshots the result for you. Slow but free
> (and Free)

Very interesting. I see they post their screenshots, so I'd need to be
careful using it for client's test sites :-).

> * VC++ under wine [3] - Has gold support

Though the maintainer defines it as silver.
However I'm using the VC++8 freebie, which does slightly worse than gold
standard :-)
 http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=4813

Darren