Re: [tlug] DDNS in tokyo?

Hello All,

It seems to be the suggestion there is port forwarding that needs to
happening somewhere.
Which brings me back to an early question... Does anyone know of an
admin interface for the yahoo 3G trio modem/router thing?

 A rudementary portscan of the private interface on the modem /router
did not reveal any open ports.

I tried setting up port forwarding on my WRT54G but it seems pointless
as in bound traffic is getting dropped at the router ( but it does
respond to pings ).

perhaps the solution is as simple as canceling my contract with yahoo
and finding a provider who is a little more friendly to the home
server crowd.

-e