Re: [tlug] DDNS in tokyo?

The WRT54G does but it's behind the Yahoo Brick (tm) which yields the
same results as ddclient on the linux box  ( reporting it's external
IP address to the ddns service, which in this case is the private IP
it gets from the yahoo modem/router ).

Does the yahoo router have some hidden goodies that I don't know about?

-e