[tlug] NEWS: New Partnership Extends Linux Foundation's Work With Japanese Developers

I'm not really sure the significance of this, but I thought it might be interesting for people on this list:

New Partnership Extends Linux Foundation's Work With Japanese Developers

Agreement Signed With Japanese Government Information-Technology Promotion Agency (IPA) to Help Increase Participation of Japanese Developers in Linux and Open Source

(http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=775707)

kind regards,
-sig

-- Sigurd Urdahl Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a beer. Give me good music.