Re: [tlug] recommended Hikari Fibre providers

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Keith Bawden wrote:

I use Asahi net. Static IP address is included, no port blocking....

We use it at work, too. Unfortunately, though the static IP and no port blocking are good features, as is the English support, their connectivity is nowhere near as good as Usen (there are web sites I simply can't access unless I go through a proxy I run on another ISP), and they don't seem to care to respond to my e-mail asking about this.