Re: [tlug] [Postfix] [Solution]Virtual User and .forward file

Hi Nyugen

> > My only solution is to create a virtual alias
> > for a user and change internal user name or so
> > i think
> Have you tried valias.txt ?
I`ve read that page but no info on .forward
I`ve tried a few things but found a solution
after you said about valias.txt

In postfix/main.cf ,I`ve

In this file , do the same as .forward i.e.
user    \user,user@example.com

thank again Nyugen for pointing me in right direction
Now off to get DSPAM up and running ;->
gerald