[tlug] Text formating for mobile phone

Hi all,

I have a X01HT which uses Windows CE 5.0. The default browser is IE and
the screen is small enough. I am using to read ebooks in the train.

HTML files are copied from hosted to X01HT and I view it. The problem is
that sometimes the HTML page is not well formated: The width is too long
 and I have to use the touch panel to see what is in the right. <table
width=xxx> is the cause of the problem.

# I can't list all the HTML tags that may cause problems.

There are many ways to make a documentation on X01HT:

1. Download HTML page with a PC and copy it to X01HT using ActiveSync
-> It has some problems I have described.

2. Open HTML page, hight light, copy all the text and paste it to a new
(plain) text file.
-> We have problem if <table>s are nested.

3. lynx --dump to make plain text.
-> Lynx automatically wraps the text so when viewing under x01ht, we
have unwanted CRLF.

How to overcome those problems?

BR,

NVH