Re: [tlug] clarification of my earlier post

Scott Robbins wrote:

Rereading my post, it looks as if I'm saying any sushi prepared by a
restaurant owned by a Chinese or Korean firm or individual is bad.

To late. I've already reposted your message on all the Korea and China related lists that I subscribe to, so your ethnic prejudices are now well-known all over the world.

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Faculty of Humanities