Re: [tlug] troubleshooting session timeout in apache / roundcube

Hi Nguyen,

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 12:25 +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> I've found this ticket[1] on their track. Hope you have not seen it :D
> This bug is very similar to what you are talking about.
> It's marked assigned, fixed, re-opened, fixed, re-assigned and fixed
> again :D

Yeah, I found that thread about 5 minutes after I posted to TLUG. Funny
how that always works ;-) I've started to upgrade roundcube and probably
this will resolve the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply though.

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen