[tlug] [OT] UML Book

Hi tlugers.

I had try a lot of UML books and tutorial but until know I didn't find
what I was looking for.

I read many online tutorials and these 2 books:

http://www.amazon.com/Unified-Modeling-Language-Addison-Wesley-Technology/dp/0321267974/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b/102-1946485-5979354

http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself-Hours-Complete-Starter/dp/067232640X/ref=sr_1_1/102-1946485-5979354?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188977370&sr=1-1

All them lack of practical examples.
I need to implement code from a diagram and create a diagram from code.
I was looking for examples that show me an UML project, class
diagrams, activity,.... and the resulting code, and the only examples
I found was really simple and practically useful for nothing.

Someone can say "Hey man you can find that examples in your company!"
Well it's not my case. I have to create the UML that doesn't exist.

Some advice?

Thank you in advance.

--
Pietro Zuco