Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> writes:
> Just found an Emacs answer to this:
>
> http://snarfed.org/space/emacs%20keybindings%20in%20firefox
>
> This is just GTK+ keybindings, but it better than nothing. I wonder if
> it is possible to modify vimperator to use Emacs keybindings?

There's also this one (I posted this before in this same thread, I
think):

   http://conkeror.mozdev.org/

I found that conkerer messed with layouts a bit too much, and eliminated
various things I wanted to use, like the web developer toolbar, so
recently am trying this one:

   http://www.rudolf-noe.de/MouselessBrowsing.htm

It doesn't take over the whole interface, but just adds toggle-able
number tags to all the links on the page, plus a few other little
goodies.

//Dave