Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

Josh Glover さんは書きました:
I hate this kind of shite! If you are an app developer, listen up:
don't mess with my focus or accelerators!

It is a defect by design. Is that Mozilla's fault to allow plugins hijack their focus or accelerators?
I agree with you on accesslerators but not focus. Provide a keystroke to move focus in this case is just enough :D
This is true of the Linux version, anyway. I don't know about the Windows
or Mac versions.

It is broken on Mac as well. :(

It is broken on Windows as well . :((