Re: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

On 23/08/07, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:

> Sony sold a Linux kit for the PS2 for awhile. It was $300 and came with
> a keyboard, mouse, hard drive, ethernet adapter, and a disc with Linux
> on it.

Yup. I applied for one back in 2001, but did not get selected.

There used to be a PlayStation developer on TLUG, and AFAIK,
PlayStation development is mostly a Linux activity.

Sony's actions since 2001 have turned me off from ever giving them a
yen again, however. I'd rather buy an Xbox to run Linux on! :)

--
Cheers,
Josh