RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

:P I know this is a bit off subject, but the only
console I can think of that even makes the idea of
unofficial code anywhere neer friendly is the PS3.
The user can configure an extra partition to stick
an extra OS on.  No actual support on it, but it is
there.  It is also possible to stick a larger hard
drive in, but there is no support for that either,
and I believe it voids the waranties. :P

--
Ken