Re: [tlug] [OT] US Civil War: Total War

CL wrote:

> One of the things that doesn't get mentioned much any longer is The
> Jubilee (aka "Sherman's March to the Sea") and even Wiki seems to ignore
> or not know of it except for the song that eventuated after the surrender:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marching_Through_Georgia

I had never heard of the song,
but I have certainly been aware of the destruction of the march
and embitterment therefrom for a long time.
I don't think my awareness is unusual.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea

If you think something is lacking or warped on Wikipedia
regarding this stuff, well of course, edit it.

Here's something Wavy "sed one-liner" Gravy will like:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sed_festival