Re: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
On Saturday 18 August 2007 21:01, Josh Glover wrote:
then eject the disc and slap it into my trusty Linux laptop with a DVD
drive old enough to lack hardware support for region locking.

Do you happen to know a list of DVD drives that lack region locking?

This looked interesting. They also refer to a region free drive as a "region 0" drive. I did a quick search and found this:
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/articles/Hardware/Make_your_DVD_drive_region_free/
Does anyone know anything about this??

Steve S.