Re: [tlug] iPhone iPod and Linux?

Josh Glover wrote:
Do any of you lot know what work is currently being done to get the
iPhone's iPod working in Linux? If anyone can point me to a mailing
list, I'd love to help. (For obvious reasons.) :)

iPod: rythmbox will play files off of the iPod and allow you to load files on to it. Doesn't handle their DRM files. I've only been using it for a week or so. Seems to work fairly well so far.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/

Steve S.