Re: [tlug] [OT] SCSI Case for a Sun Blade 1000

Pietro Zuco kirjoitti 2007/08/17 kello 15:35:

Hi to all.

I have a Sun Blade 1000 with Solaris 10.
Machine spec at:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SunBlade1000/spec.html

Before spent a day at Akiba looking for one, I wonder if someone have
a working case that want to sell for a reasonable price or for the
equivalent of beer at some Nomikai.
Some shop that sell that kind of stuff, new or used, at good prices?

Hi Pietro, I have a SUN sixpack. with 4x9GB disks. If you still need a case, and are interested, mail me offlist.

Cheers,
--
Henri