RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

In the environment that I currently operate in, as well as back home,
the three biggest thing that people seem to use their computer for is
video games, music, and movies.  In the current market, not having a
dvd rom drive is grounds not to buy a machine.  Not being able to use
it, is just as bad as it not being there.

--
Ken