Re: [tlug] No more Gentoo

On 11/08/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Well, Gentoo has always been a bit political,

>From the comments
(http://blog.funtoo.org/2007/07/future-of-gentoo-foundation.html#comment-2263681054449429119):

"If Gentoo is to survive, the devs must start to be known for their
technical expertise rather than how cleverly (or not) they can insult
each other in public forums."

I could not agree with this more. I do not read the Gentoo mailing
lists save to skim them once a month and make sure I don't miss any
important ebuild-related policy changes.

Reading those mailing lists is like watching a damned soap opera! :(

--
Cheers,
Josh