RE: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts [C&C?]

I do not know about vi proper, but vim ships
with a tutorial already built into the package.
:-)  The first time you run the program, it
automatically loads a text file that contains
the tutorial, and then tells the user in the
first paragraph how to save it with a new name,
and reload it later. ^_^

--
Ken