RE: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts [C&C?]

I still use VIM mostly the way I would use
nano.  :-)  however, I do occasionaly make use
of the cut and paste type options. ^_^

One a side note though, even using it just
like pico or nano, I am not so much concerned
about the power of the program versus what I
do with it, because A) as I learn more, I will
likely use more, and B) it runs a lot more
smoothly than the flat text editors do.