Re: [tlug] Getting Started with Programming

For anybody who is interested in learning how to program with Java:
I just ran across an interesting program...  Here is some context from our
previous discussion, followed by a link.

On Friday 03 August 2007 20:43:39 I wrote:
> Here is a Java book that is written in the same style:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0262561158/

Here is some educational Java software that is similar to Dr. Scheme:
http://www.drjava.org/

Cheers,

Travis