[tlug] [OT] Linux users voting (was: Linux breeding out Microsoft)

On 09/08/2007, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> That's precisely all that keeps me going: knowing that only the votes
> people in Tottori-ken[1] count for more than my franchise as a citizen of
> the US.

Well, you do have a point there. Look at how much my vote counted in
the last two elections (hint: I did *not* vote for a certain Texan).
:(

The outcome of the 2004 election was enough to convince me that I
needed to raise my family outside of America, if at all possible.

--
Cheers,
Josh