RE: [tlug] [OT] Linux users voting (was: Linux breeding out Microsoft)

Just remember, even if we cannot vote, we are part of a community.
Many of the members of that community CAN vote.  Encourage THEM to
do so.  You can be politically active even without the ability to vote
yourself.  You can still have a voice, it is just a little less direct.

--
Ken