Re: [tlug] [RFC] Proposed method for TAGGING subjects

On 09/08/2007, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:

> The proposed layout.
>
> [type tag][level tag] the current subject line with embedded [category tags]

Did you see my email on this? Any tagging that is to be officially
encouraged will have to happen in the body of the email, save a few
like [SUMMARY], [C&C], etc. I will actively discourage tagging in the
subject line, as I think it hurts accessibility to new list
members--some of whom may not even be Unix newbies (like Mattia,
Gernot, et al.)--and it is important to TLUG to keep getting fresh
blood.

--
Cheers,
Josh