Re: [tlug] [OT] Linux breeding out Microsoft [C&C]

Josh Glover writes:

 > And for me, if I cannot vote, I cannot live in a country for long.

That's precisely all that keeps me going: knowing that only the votes
people in Tottori-ken[1] count for more than my franchise as a citizen of
the US.

Footnotes:
[1]  IIRC, the ratio of constituents per gi-in may legally vary by as
much as a factor of 3 across voting districts.  The current ratio is
something like 4.5. :-)