Re: [tlug] Email issues: Greylisting might be cause of Delays

Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
> I'm familiar with greylisting, but completely neglected to consider it.
> We aren't doing greylisting at this end, but if the list server is,
> that would certainly explain the delay.

2007-08-07 01:12:37 1IIDcb-0001zn-Pr == tlug@example.com R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp defer (-44): SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<tlug@example.com>: host tlug.jp [61.202.238.17]: 451 not in graylist yet
(host 193.201.201.178, domain simon-cozens.org)

Looks like it is.

--
"I find that anthropomorphism really doesn't help me with a place full
of bugs." -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06