RE: [tlug] Suggestions for splitting of mails?

Politics and programming have been bound from the start.
Stallman standing up and starting his organization was
not changing the way of things 100%, he was simply making
things official enough so that our side had a little
better chance.  :P  Like it or not, the entire movement
ows a lot to GNU and it's founders.  :P