Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

Curt Sampson wrote:

As for American "beer", well, we Canadians say that it's like making
love in a canoe.

cjs
um -- sorry -- you guys (Canadians) export some stuff that tastes -- uh -- pretty commercial -- for lack of a more polite term. I think I'll stick to the local brews when I can. Even Sierra Nevada Pale Ale tastes better than some of the Canadian beers we get down here in California. I'm presuming you keep the good stuff up there for yourselves. :)