Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

http://ratebeer.com/Places/Country/Cities/Tokyo/105.htm

> This sounds like good fodder for the wiki.

So add it, already. :)

> I live in Santa Rosa, CA -- North of San Francisco.  Within
> walking distance of my house there are two brew-pubs, a
> third pub that carries almost nothing but local brews, good
> British beer and Guiness, and we have an Irish style pub
> opening within the month.

To have good beer in Tokyo, you have to be willing to be
inconvenienced a bit, unless--like me--you happy to be so lucky to
have a great beer store in the neighbourhood:

http://jmglov.blogspot.com/2007/06/mitsuyas-liquor.html

--
Cheers,
Josh