Re: [tlug] What would happen to the Internet if the US fell off the map

On 02/08/07, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> The original message was from me.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

> Why did it get dropped as spam?

Because it got held up by Mailman for being too fat, and I did not
notice that the sender was you, and it was MIME-encoded, so I could
not read it. :(

> Can I re-post it to the list?

Yes, but with the one caveat that if you have copied-and-pasted from
an external source, you *must* verify that you have permission to do
so, or that your usage falls under fair use or the terms of the
copyright of the original piece.

This goes for anyone who wants to post an article: make sure to post
at most a one-paragraph excerpt, then link to the original article.
TLUG is pretty vocal in support of sane copyrights, so we need to be
the City Shining on the Hill on this one. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh