Re: [tlug] [OT] Good IT Resume

On 31/07/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure. I'll agree with your statement, but with the caveat that
> it almost invariably can't be done for political reasons:

Political reasons are no less real that technical ones. Just ask
George Dubya Bush. :(

> It may
> well be technically possible, if you could get around all the people
> undermining it for non-technical reasons.

I doubt it.

I am an engineer, and I don't want to read your code before reading
some prose that tells me what problem you solved and how you did it,
roughly.

Reading code is hard; reading a good spec is easy. That is the end of
the story for me, and really the end of this thread. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh