RE: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

I am of the oppinion that those of us who voted quite likely
knew what they would vote after reading the article, and before
all the arguing started.  Wanting to suggest improvements does not
mean we intended to reject it if he disagreed.

The content of the article is good, even if I think there is
more to it than that. :P  It is certainly topical as well.
^_^

--
Ken