RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

200$ is about right.  That is how much a copy of Windows Vista
Basic costs.  An OEM copy of Premium is arround 100$ depending on
where you look.  Of course the average user isn't going to know
what OEM means.  From what I know of MS customer support though,
I don't see much reason for anyone to pay full price if they can
get the OEM.  :P  The only thing the OEM version doesn't include
is the pretty pakage, and the tech support. ^^;;