Re: [tlug] [OT] Good IT Resume

On 28/07/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Josh Glover writes:
>
>  > On 27/07/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
>
>  > > You may not know how to do this, but I assure you, it can be done. And I
>  > > can teach you how to do it, if you wish.
>  >
>  > It is late, so I'll call a troll a troll.
>
> Cool out.  Curt's not trolling, he means what he says, and he knows
> what he's talking about.  Whether that has anything to do with what
> you're talking about is another question. :-)

Which I will address forthwith.

I dunno, even re-reading his statement in the fresh light of a new day
(upon which I should be skating away, methinks) paints it as arrogant
in the best case. I feel like he is making various assumptions about
me that are not true.

Anyway, I shall now embark on my journey of CART (LART =~
s/Luser/Curt/), hopefully with the warm winds of good humour at my
back. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh