[tlug] [Fwd: New Linux Laptop for $150]

A friend just sent this to me and I thought it was worth a forward. I looked at the page and had my finger on the 'order' button. I already have enough laptops but am tempted to order this just to see what it is. It is real enough they're taking orders and I read somewhere they have 3 million shipped or ordered -- not sure which.

Runs Fedora.
40 Gb, 256 Mb -- expandable to 1Gb.
14 inch dislpay
built in 802.11g.
"Pre-installed office and multimedia applications"
1.5GHz celeron

Steve S.
Steve,

I found this article interesting. I have been reading about OLPC, but this deal looks pretty good. I guess that I will have to watch the news on this one.

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9749768-1.html?tag=nl.e501

Guy