Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Godwin,

Thank you for responding.
I think there's a little difference between what you decided to quote and
what was actually said.

I know. I was being ironic.

My point being that despite the attempt to be polite and inclusive, the net result is a hard line standard. Edit it how we think it should read, or go home.

Since I'm writing, I'm not sure I understand why the editing as per Erin's or Jonathan's standards should even be an issue an anyway. What do they imagine going wrong if the article isn't as "tight" as they want? If no one out in Internet world likes the article, it won't get read much, and it can be taken down. It's hard to see where the need for this high, and arbitrary, editorial standard comes from.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04