Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 24/07/07, steven smith <sjs@example.com> wrote:

Likewise, I ordered _A_Dictionary_of_Basic_Japanese_Grammar_
and _A_Dictionary_of_Intermediate_Japanese_Grammar_ from
Amazon.jp and Kdoansha's
_Effective_Japanese_Usage_Dictionary_ Amazon.com.  The books
ordered from Japan arrived here several days before the one
ordered from the USA and price was about the same.
[...]
P.S. books were recommended on tlug lingo list (I think) and
are all great references.

Wow, plugging Amazon and Lingo in the same post; yer my new best friend! ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh