Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

Josh,

Thank you for responding.
I would be shocked if we (Amazon Japan) beat any major
brick-and-mortar chains with our CE pricing
When I was shopping for some computer peripherals, like my Wacom tablet, Amazon Japan was cheaper than the brick and mortar shops. I see now that I was probably just kind of lucky, and misinterpreted that as being indicative.

As Biscuit mentioned, Kakaku is a great way to find low prices after
you have narrowed it down to a few models you like at a
brick-and-mortar.

I think I missed the message from Biscuit. But now I'm looking at Kakaku, and they do have some slightly cheaper prices. But still around the same price as Biku. It seems that the "suggested" retail price from the manufacturer still essentially dominates in Japan.

Looking forward to Amazon Japan helping to introduce more competitive pricing.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04